|Course||Duration||Intake||Year of starting|
|M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 years||18||2004|
|Pharm D||6 years||30||2016|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Admission to B. Pharmacy and Pharm D (as is the case with other professional courses like B. Tech, M.B.B.S., B.D.S., and other medical streams) is based on the common entrance test, EAMCET conducted by the State Government every year in the month of April/May. Ranking depends upon scores secured in EAMCET as well as Intermediate or any other equivalent 10+2 examination, followed by admissions conducted by Convener, EAMCET, through web counselling. Thus, the applicants have an opportunity to choose the course and college depending upon their scores and availability of seats. 70% of the seats are filled by the rank obtained in EAMCET by the convener and 30% seats are filled by the Management, based on the merit at Intermediate or any other equivalent 10+2 examination, in accordance with rules prescribed by the State Government from time to time.
Admission to M. Pharmacy (as is the case with other professional courses like M.Tech. and M.Arch., is based on the common entrance test, PGECET, conducted by the State Government every year in the month of May/ June. Ranking based on the marks upon scores secured in PGECET. Admissions are conducted by the Convener PGECET in a systematic manner by means of web counselling, giving preference to the ranks obtained by candidates in GPAT (conducted by PCI) while remaining seat allotment is based on PGECET ranking. Students have an opportunity to choose course specialization and college.
70% of seats are filled by the Convener on the basis of GPAT and PGECET ranks and 30% seats are filled by the management, based on the merit at PGECET and B. Pharmacy, as per the State government rules prescribed from time to time.
Convener (General) Quota: Category -A Admissions by the EAMCET Convener start in July/Aug. and close by Sep/Oct every year. However the schedule may vary from year to year. After the counselling, the left over seats shall be filled by the colleges through spot admission procedure according to the rules prescribed by the State Government.
Management Quota : Category- B The Management Seats (Category-B) are filled by the Management as per the schedule and rules prescribed by the State Government.
- B.Pharmacy PCI Syllabus (effective from 2017-2018) click 👉 Download
- Rules and Regulations for PCI Syllabus 2017-2018 click 👉 Download
- Courses outcomes for PCI Syllabus click 👉 Download
M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M.Pharmacy PCI Syllabus (effective from 2017-18) click 👉 Download
- M.Pharmacy PCI rules and regulations click 👉 Download
- M.Pharmacy projects click 👉 Download
Anti ragging Committee :
Ragging is prohibited under Andhra Pradesh Prohibition of Ragging Act, of 1997 and is also punishable under various provisions of Indian Penal Code, 1860.
In pursuance of directives of AICTE, OU Anti ragging Committee and Anti ragging squad have been formed to counsel the students about ill effects of ragging and eradicate the menace from the college. The following is the Anti-ragging Committee and Anti-ragging squad constituted at the Institute level.
Anti ragging Committee
- Dr. Prabha Shankar Chairman SNVPMV – Chairman of Committee
- Sri Bojapally Srinivas Rao Hony.Secretary SNVPMV
- Smt.M.Rajeshwari Asst.Professor
- Ms.Selina Sravanthi-Asst.Professor
- Ms.P.Kusumanjana -Student-B.Pharmacy I Sem
- Ms.Lisa Patel -Student-B.Pharmacy -IV Sem.
Anti ragging squad
- Dr.Saritha Jyostna-Professor
- Dr.S.Anuradha Bai-Professor
- Dr.K.Neelima Associate Professor
- Smt.Leemol Shaju Asst.Professor
- Smt.S.Muni Sireesha Asst.Professor
- Ms.D. Madhuri B.Pharmacy VI Sem
- Ms.Juhi Nathani B.Pharmacy VIII Sem
Grievance Redressal Committee
In order to ensure transparency in imparting technical education admissions and with paramount objective of unfair practices and to provide a mechanism to innocent students for redressal of their grievance, Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, Tarnaka, Secunderabad, Telangana state, constituted GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE as per the AICTE (Establishment of Members Grievance Redressal) Regulations, 2012 under clause 1 of section 23 of the AICTE Act,1987 (52) of 1987 Notifications F.No.37-3/Legal/2012, dated 25-02-2012.
The Grievance Redressal Committee is being formed at the college level comprising the following Members.
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Position|
|Sri Bojapally Srinivas Rao||Hony.Secretary||Chairman|
|Dr. Unnati Nallagula||G.B.Nominee||Member|
|Smt.Leemol Shaju||Senior Assistant Professor||Member|
|Smt.Indira Rani||Assistant Professor||Member|
|1||Dr. Vemuri Jyothi||Principal & Chairman|
|2||Dr. Saritha Jyostna||Member, Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|3||Dr. B.Haarika||Member, Pharmceutics|
|4||Ms.Selina Sravanthi||Member, Pharm. Analysis|
|5||Smt.S.Muni Sireesha||Member, Pharmacoinformatics|
|6||Ms.O.Jimmy||Member, Pharmacy Practice|
|7||Mrs C.Manjulatha||Exam Cell Incharge|
Powers and Functions of the Institutional Development and Monitoring Committee (IDMC): The IDMC shall monitor the following activities of the college.
- To give directions regarding methods of instructions, evaluation, research or improvements in academic standards.
- To consider matters of academic interest and to take proper action thereon.
- To make arrangements for the conduct of examinations in conformity with the laws of Osmania University.
- To promote research within the institute, acquire reports on such research activities from time to time.
- To make periodic review of the activities of the departments/centers and to take appropriate action (including making of recommendations to the Governing Body) with a view to maintaining and improving the standards of instruction and assistant professors to the Governing Body of the college.
Placements : Click Here
Facilities : Click Here
Approvals : Click Here
Audit Reports : Click Here
NBA Approval : Click Here
Alumni Registration : Click Here