- Designation: Assistant professor
- Department: Pharmacology
Research interest: Interested to work in the area of cerebral palsy and Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS). To standardize the animal models for cerebral palsy and challenge with traditional medicinal plant extracts to treat it and to develop and standardize new animal models for APS.
M.Pharmacy (Pharmacology) 2012- Lalitha College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
- Thesis work entitled Influence of anti-hypertensive drugs on anti diabetic drugs in Experimental Animals under the supervision of Dr Hanish Singh J. C and Dr Rahul Kshirsagar
B.Pharmacy ( 2010) -Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya,Tarnaka, Secnderabad
- Present Position: Working as Assistant Professor of Pharmacology in Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya
- Worked as Assistant Professor in St. Mary’s Pharmacy College- Hyderabad: 2012 – 2014
- Received best poster award for poster entitled “Stem Cell Research” at Bojjaam Narasimhulu Pharmacy college for women held at Hyderabad in the year 2008
- Presented a poster presentation entitled “Stealth Particles for Targetted Drug Delivery for Brain Tumours” in national level conference & technical symposium held on 26th & 27th February 2009 at JBIET college, Hyderabad
- Presented a poster presentation entitled “Stem Cell Research” in the state level seminar for women pharmacy students on 16th February 2008 at Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy college for Women, Hyderabad
- Participated in international and one national seminar as a scientific member, in Lalitha college of pharmacy, Hyderabad.
- Registered Pharmacist: State Pharmacy Council, Telangana state