- 13 well-ventilated and spacious classrooms with LCD projector & screen and computer& 5 tutorial rooms with computers and LCD projectors
- 21 modern modular laboratories with attached preparation rooms having concealed piping for gas, water and drain lines. Convenient faculty rooms are provided.
- State-of-the-art equipment is available for preparing simple dosage forms to advanced novel drug delivery systems using rotary tablet machine, coating pan, triple roller mill, colloid mill, Tray dryer, homogenizers & Ultrasonicator.
- High-precision analytical instruments are available for analyzing various dugs & their dosage forms using ATR FTIR, HPLC,UV-Visible spectrophotometer, electrophoresis, pH meters among others
- Convenient faculty rooms are provided
- Computer Laboratory equipped with high end computers and printers for computer practical sessions and preparation for seminars, conferences and presentations. It also has Language Laboratory tool to train students inEnglish language skills.The lab has 80 systems, with the following configurations:
- 20 HP Desktops DX 2480 Intel core 2Duo 2.53 Ghz Processor
- 20 Dell-Vostro 3800 I3 Processor/4GB/500/DVD/Wi-Fi
- 20 Dell Vostro 3800 I5 Processor/4GB/500/DVD/W-iFi
- 20 I5 Processor/8 GB RAM/1 TB HDD/256 GB SSD
In compliance with CPCSEA norms, we have established state-of-art animal house facility, in which every student will get hands-on training on animal handling, drug administration and blood withdrawal techniques. Every M.Pharm dissertation work will be supported with in vivo studies which will enable the research work to be published in peer reviewed journals
Virtual Pharmacy was inaugurated by Sri Navin Mittal, IAS, Commissioner of Technical Education, Govt. of Telangana and Prof. C. K. Kokate, former Vice Chancellor K.L.E. Deemed University, former Vice Chancellor Kakatiya University, and former President, Pharmacy Council of India, on 12th July, 2021.
- The Virtual Pharmacy facility is first of its kind in the Country as it familiarizes the students with all the logistics of drug store management.
- Virtual pharmacy provides real-time order verification, patient counseling in various therapeutic segments and check the drug – drug interactions of the prescriptions
- Students learn to perform the role of Pharmacist, vital sign measurements, monitoring and auditing of drug store activities
- Virtual pharmacy provides a unique opportunity to know therapeutic segment-wise brand names of drug products and their manufacturers apart from understanding the inventory management principles.
- A well-stacked library on the top floor with ample ventilation convenient for effective study/ reading.
- It is well spread out over a plinth area of 150 sq. mt.
- Houses a reading room, reference section,
- Has 1203 titles, 12732 volumes, 24 national and 16 international journals.
- The digital library gives student access to E-journals
- Internet facility for staff and students.
- Can seat 75 students at a time.
- An air-conditioned auditorium with a 250 seating capacity and a seminar hall that accommodates a hundred.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- A Board Room.
- Girls Common Room
- 2 lifts and 3 wide stairways
- An elegant hallway and a spacious room for Principal and Chairman-cum-Secretary.
- Efficiently planned Office and Administrative wing
- Attractive facade with glass panelling
- 30,000 sq. ft. cellar parking