Sarojini Naidu vanita Parmacy Maha Vidyalaya, tarnaka, Secunderabad, Telangana State is a self-financed pharmacy college that is subject to the Right to Information (RTI) Act 2005. The college is recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of Telangana, and Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad.
How to file an RTI application to the college:
1. Submit a postal order or demand draft for Rs. 10.00 in favor of the Principal, 12-5-31/32, Vijayapuri colony Tarnaka, Secunderabad, Telangana Pincode:500017, Land Mark-Lane opp. to St. Anns High School Telangana State.
2. State your request clearly and concisely.
3. Provide your contact information so that the PIO can contact you if necessary.
4. Send your application to the PIO by post or hand it over in person.
What information can you request under the RTI Act?
You can request any information that is held by the college, including:
· Information about the college’s policies and procedures
· Information about the college’s staff and students
· Information about the college’s academic programs
· Information about the college’s research and development activities
The PIO is required to respond to your RTI application within 30 days of receiving it. If the PIO is unable to provide the information you requested within 30 days, he/she must give you a reason for the delay and a revised deadline for providing the information.
If you are not satisfied with the response from the PIO, you can appeal to the First Appellate Authority (FAA), who is the Director of the college. If you are still not satisfied with the response from the FAA, you can appeal to the State Information Commission (SIC).