Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, sponsored by The Exhibition Society and established in 1997-98, is an all-womens college. It was inaugurated in the existing campus of Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Maha Vidyalaya in Exhibition Grounds, Nampally by His Holiness Sri Sankaraacharaya Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamiji on 9th September,1998.
The New College, located in Tarnaka, is built on about an acre of land, which once housed the residence of former Chief Minister Late Sri Marri Channa Reddy garu. With a plinth area of 100,000 sq. ft. +, it consists of state-of-the-art facilities which are common of corporate level colleges was inaugurated by Sri K.Chandersekhar Garu, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Telangana State in the gracious presence of Sri Eatala Rajender garu, President Exhibition Society & Minister for Finance, Planning and Civil Supplies, Telangana State and in the presence of Sri Jagadeeshwar Reddy Minister for Education, Telangana State on 16th November 2014.
The new Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya is the outcome of The Exhibition Society’s vision of College of Excellence for Pharmacy, second to none. All norms on safety standards and building regulations complied with the College have the following facilities:
- 12 modern well equipped class rooms.
- 21 Modern Modular Laboratories with concealed piping for Gas, Water and Drain lines and attached with Preparation and Faculty rooms.
- Computer Laboratory.
- A well-stacked Library on the top floor with an excellent view.
- An Air-conditioned Auditorium with a 250 seating capacity and a Seminar Hall with a seating capacity of 100.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- A Board Room.
- Girls Common Room.
- 2 lifts and 3 wide Stairways.
- An elegant hallway and a spacious Principal and Chairman-cum-Secretary room.
- Office and Administration rooms.
- Attractive facade with Glass paneling.
- 30,000 sq.ft Cellar Parking.
- CCTVs installed at all strategic around the college.
- Hostel residents get well-furnished, proper ventilation, washing machine as laundry service, solar hot water system, 24-hour security with CCTV surveillance, hygienic canteen with delicious and nutritious food, well maintained attached restroom with proper sanitation facility within the campus.
- The end objective of this endeavor is to provide the best of facilities meeting international standards within the norms of the Government and University recommended fees. structure, to students from moderate backgrounds, to which it is a dream come true.
- It is a matter of Pride that our students have bagged university ranks at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. The merit percentage has been always 95 plus. Moreover, the first and second Ranks at PGECET-2013 were from our college.
In order to motivate the students to excel in the exams, Gold medals and Cash prizes have been instituted by the members of families of distinguished personalities.
|Dr. Prabha Shankar||Chairman||Pharma Industry||Click to View Profile|
|Dr.A.V.Srikanth||Vice-chairman||Pharma Education||Click to View Profile|
|Bojapally Srinivas Rao||Hony. Secretary||Finance||Click to View Profile|
|Laxman Sena. B||Hony.Treasurer||Software||Click to View Profile|
|Sandhya Depala||Joint Secretary||Finance||Click to View Profile|
|Suhasini Mudraganam||Member||Nutrition||Click to View Profile|
|Kumudini BR||Member||Software||Click to View Profile|
|Dr.Unnati Nallagula||Member||Medical Doctor||Click to View Profile|
|A.Sushma||Member||Pharma Education||Click to View Profile|
|Jairaj V||Member||Civil Engineer||Click to View Profile|
|A.Ram Reddy||Member||Industrialist||Click to View Profile|
|Vijay Devulapalli||Member||Finance||Click to View Profile|
|Dr.P.S.Reddy||Member||Pharma Industry||Click to View Profile|
|Pradyumna V||Member||Pharma Industry||Click to View Profile|
|B.Sudhir Chakravarthy||Member||Community Pharmacy||Click to View Profile|
|Ramakrishnan||Industry Member||Pharma Industry||Click to View Profile|
|Prof. K Pratap Reddy||OU Member||Education||Click to View Profile|
An institution of Excellence for Pharmaceutical Education, a leading knowledge and networking platform for young women aspirants to make a change as accountable healthcare professionals – pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists – engaged in health promotion, disease prevention; assessment, monitoring, initiation and modification of medication usage to assure safe and effective drug therapy regimens.
Formidable role for women in pharmaceutical industry, by preparing them for competitive positions at all levels, especially for managerial and entrepreneurial responsibilities, leading to their increased participation in the pharmacy sector.
|Meaningful collaborations leading to global affiliations||Accountability|
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
The graduates of pharmacy will:
PEO1: The students will achieve academic excellence in fundamental principles and their applications in pharmaceutical sciences.
PEO2: To impart technical knowledge of modern equipments and associated pharmacy related softwares to solve, analyze, and interpret data generated from formulation development, quality control and quality assurance.
PEO3: To develop communication skills, team spirit, professional ethics and an aptitude for life learning and continous professional development.
PEO4: To demonstrate knowledge on research and development in different disciplines of pharmaceutical sciences and technology.
PEO05: To prepare students to meet the needs and face the challenges of real life as well as industry in terms of technical, economical and social feasibility.
Code of conduct: Students
» Be regular and punctual to the classes.
» Must put in not less than 75% attendance as per University rules, failing which they are not permitted to appear for the examinations.
» Dress code is implemented which conforms to standards of modesty.
» Actively participate in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular events conducted by the college.
» Must safeguard college property and ensure its appropriate usage.
» Must not use cell phones in the college campus.
» Must note seriously that ragging is a criminal offence punishable.