Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, sponsored by The Exhibition Society and established in 1997-98, is an all-womens college. It was inaugurated in the existing campus of Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Maha Vidyalaya in
Exhibition Grounds, Nampally by His Holiness Sri Sankaraacharaya Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamiji on 9th September,1998.
The New College, located in Tarnaka,is built on about an acre of land, which once housed the residence of former Chief Minister Late Sri Marri Channa Reddy garu. With a plinth area of 100,000 sq. ft. +, it consists of state-of-the-art
facilities which are common of corporate level colleges was inaugurated by Sri K.Chandersekhar Garu,Hon;ble chief Minister.Telangana State in the gracious presence of Sri Eatala Rajendergaru,President ExhibitionSociety
& Minister for Finance,Planning and CivilSupplies,Telangana State, and in the presence of Sri Jagadeeshwar Reddy Minister for Education, Telangana State on 16th November 2014.
The new Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya is the outcome of The Exhibition Societys vision of College of Excellence for Pharmacy , second to none. All norms on safety standards and building regulations complied
with the College have the following facilities:
- 12 air-conditioned class rooms with digital boards.
- 21 Modern Modular Laboratories with concealed piping for Gas, Water and Drain lines ; and attached with Preparation and Faculty rooms
- Computer Laboratory.
- A well-stacked Library on the top floor with an excellent view.
- An Air-conditioned Auditorium with a 250 seating capacity and a Seminar Hall with a seating capacity of 100.
- Wi Fi connectivity
- A Board Room.
- Girls Common Room
- 2 lifts and 3 wide Stairways
- An elegant hallway and a spacious Principal and Chairman-cum-Secretary room.
- Office and Administration rooms
- Attractive facade with Glass paneling
- 30,000 sft Cellar Parking
- Hostel building on the rear side under construction with proposed modern facilities.
- The end objective of this endeavor is to provide the best of facilities meeting international standards within the norms of the Government and University recommended fees structure, to students from moderate backgrounds,
to which it is a dream come true.
- The college proposes to offer add-on courses such as Personality Development & Communication Skills, Life Skills, Web Designing, Advanced Computer Programmes, Multimedia and Animation, Culinary Arts at nominal fees.
- It is a matter of Pride that our students have bagged university ranks at both under graduate and postgraduate level. The merit percentage has been always 95 plus. Moreover the first and second Ranks at PGECET-2013 were
from our college.
In order to motivate the students to excel in the exams Gold medals and Cash prizes have been instituted by the members of families of distinguished personalities.
|Sri. R. Sukesh Reddy||Hony. Secretary||Business|
|Sri P.Srinivas||Hony.Treasurer||Rtd. Administrative officer|
|Sri P. Harinath Reddy||Member (ex-officio)||President, Osmania Graduatesâ€™ Assosciation|
|Sri G.Rama Murthy||Member||Rtd. Administrative officer|
|Dr. S. Yadagiri||Member||Asst. Prof. Library Sciences, University Library, Osmania University Rtd. Administrative Officer|
|Sri Raghuveer Beti||Member||Chairman & Managing Director ,Pegasus Farmaco India Private Limited|
|Sri Baghya Narayana||Member||Former Vice Chancellor Palamuru University|
|Sri Anurag Mishra||Member||National Business Head, Regenerative Medical services Pvt. Ltd., Baby Cell, Hyd.|
|Dr.P.Aruna Reddy||Member||Retd. Reader, Pol. Sciences, Kasturba College, Director of Learners Circle|
|Smt.Ramani||Member||Retd. Librarian, Kamala Nehru Polytechnic for women|
|Smt. Asfia Sajid||Member||Sports Committee|
|Prof. B.Satya Narayana||Dept. of Chemistry-Osmania University||O.U Nominee|
|Dr. V. Jyothi||Member||Principal|
An institution of Excellence for Pharmaceutical Education, a leading knowledge and networking platform for young women aspirants to make a change as accountable healthcare professionals – pharmacists and pharmaceutical
scientists – engaged in health promotion, disease prevention; assessment, monitoring, initiation and modification of medication usage to assure safe and effective drug therapy regimens.
Formidable role for women in pharmaceutical industry, by preparing them for competitive positions at all levels, especially for managerial and entrepreneurial responsibilities, leading to their increased participation in the pharmacy sector.
|Meaningful collaborations leading to global affiliations||Accountability|
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
The graduates of pharmacy will:
PEO1: The students will achieve academic excellence in fundamental principles and their applications in pharmaceutical sciences.
PEO2: To impart technical knowledge of modern equipments and associated pharmacy related softwareâ€™s to solve, analyze, and interpret data generated from formulation development, quality control and quality assurance.
PEO3: To develop communication skills, team spirit, professional ethics and an aptitude for life learning and continous professional development.
PEO4: To demonstrate knowledge on research and development in different disciplines of pharmaceutical sciences and technology.
PEO05: To prepare students to meet the needs and face the challenges of real life as well as industry in terms of technical, economical and social feasibility.
Code of conduct: Students
» Must put in not less than 75% attendance as per University rules, failing which they are not permitted to appear for the examinations. » Dress in simple and decent clothing which conforms to standards of modesty. » Are expected maintain polite and respectful
behaviour towards the staff. » Be regular and punctual to the classes. » Actively participate in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular events conducted by the college. » Must safeguard college property and
ensure its appropriate usage. » Must not use cell phones in the campus. » Must note seriously that ragging is a criminal offence punishable.