Dr. Vasavi Pachika
- Development & optimization of industrially viable, feasible and scalable formulations.
- Development of lipid based drug carriers for the purpose of bioavailability enhancement of drugs for Neurodegenerative disorders and Dermal disease.
- D : (2019) Andhra University, Vishakapatnam.
- Pharmacy: (2008) Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Pharmacy: (2003) St. Peters Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences affiliated to Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- Submitted Project work titled Formulation and Evalution of Extended Release Pellets of Diltiazam HCl for Award of M. Pharmacy.
- Awarded PhD for the research work titled “Design by Optimization and Biopharmaceutical Evalution of Ropinarole HCl Loaded Liposomes for Intranasal Delivery.
TEACHING & RESEARCH EXPERIENCE: (12 Year 6 Months)
- Worked as Associate Professor at Vaageswari college of Pharmacy, affiliated to JNTUH, August 2009 to February 2021.
- Worked as Lecturer at St. Peters College of Pharmacy, affiliated to JNTUH from December 2008 to July 2009.
- As a key player of R&D team, meant for institutional-Industry collaborative research, involved in formulation development of Suspensions, Semisolids and Solid Orals and was responsible for the documentation of the projects jointly developed by Pharma Industries and Vaageswari College of Pharmacy. Successfully completed 50 Lakhs worth industrial projects.
- Worked as a trainee in Formulation R &D at Alphamed Pvt Ltd, ECIL, Hyderabad.
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS: 12
CONFERENCES ATTENDED: 2
ORAL PRESENTATION: 1
M.PHARM THESIS SUERVISISON: 20