- Designation- Assistant Professor
- Department- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
- Email- email@example.com
Research interest: Interested to work in the area of drug stability, metabolite profiling and in-vitro and in-vivo pharmacokinetic profiling for newly introduced drugs .
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance) 2018
Raj Bahadur Venkata Rama Reddy college of pharmacy for women ,Hyderabad.
- Thesis work entitled Method development and validation of spironolactone and Furosemide in bulk & tablet dosage form by using RP-HPLC under the supervision ofDr M.Sumakanth and Dr Bhavya Sree.
- BojjamNarasimhulu Pharmacy College for Women, Saidabad, Hyderabad.
Completed academic project works entitled:
- Evaluation of antidepressant activity by using poly herbal mixture on experimental rats.under the supervision of Dr Aparna Reddy and Dr Srividya.
- Stem Cell Regeneration.
Present Position: Working as Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurancein SarojiniNaidu Vanita Pharmacy MahaVidyala
Received best poster award for poster entitled “Stem Cell Regeneration” at BojjaamNarasimhulu Pharmacy college for women held at Hyderabad in the year 2016.
- Participated in the webinar of Discovery and Development of New Anti-Novel Corona Virus agents acting on various targets of virus by Retd.Prof.G.Achaiah at SNVPMV college on Jan 25th in Hyderabad.
- Participated in the webinar of Current Global Trends in Pharmaceutical Process Validation- Risk Based Approach held at SNVPMV college on Jan 28th in Hyderabad.
- Participated in International Conference of Emerging Trends in Spectroscopic Techniques and their Applications held at RBVRR college, Hyderabad.
- Participated in National Conference of Advances in Nano and Functional Materials organized by department. of physiscs,OU on 30th Jan, Hyderabad.
- Participated in National seminar of Innovations and Development in Macro, Micro and Nano Material Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Participated in International Conference of Recent Advances in Applied Physics, Hyderabad
- Participated in national conference on Science & Technology for indigenous development in India held in Hyderabad
- Registered Pharmacist: State Pharmacy Council, Telangana state
- Reading books
- Indoor games
- Listening music