DR. JOYANI DAS
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Deptarment: Pharmacology
RESEARCH INTEREST: Toxicology, Metabolic disorders, Alternatives to mammalian models for pharmacological screening experiments.
- Ph.D , Pharmacy 2019: Birla Institute of Tecnology, Mesra, Ranchi
- M.Pharm, Pharmacology, 2015: Birla Institute of Tecnology, Mesra, Ranchi
- B. Pharm., 2013: G.C.T.S, Asansol, W.B.U.T, West Bengal
- Recipient of B.I.T Institute Fellowship for Ph.D in Monsoon Session, 2015.
- GPAT PG Scholarship (A.I.R: 541) in 2013
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 1 year and 5 months
- Aggarwal, Y., Das, J., Mazumder, P. M., Kumar, R. and Sinha, R. K., 2020. Heart rate variability time domain features in automated prediction of diabetes in rat, Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medicine.
- Aggarwal, Y., Das, J., Mazumder, P. M., Kumar, R. and Sinha, R. K., 2020. Heart rate variability features from nonlinear cardiac dynamics in identification of diabetes using artificial neural network and support vector machine, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 40: 1002-1009.
- Das, J., Mazumder, P.M., 2018. Quercetin as a Modulator of Diabetic Macrovascular Complications in Murine and Chick Embryo Models. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research 52, 594–601.
- Das, J., Sasmal, D., Mazumder, P.M., Singh, K.K., 2017. Development of a New in Ovo Model for the Assessment of Nephrotoxicity and its Comparison with an Existing in Vivo Current Science 112, 965. .
- Ranjan, P., Mazumder, P.M., Parmaguru, R., Sasmal, D., Sinha, R.K., Aggarwal, Y., Das, J., 2015. Effect of Ethyl Acetate Fraction of the Aerial Parts of Salvia splendens Sellow ex Roem. and Schult on Diabetic Neuropathy. Pharmacologia 6, 313–323.
- Das, J., Dhua, M., 2014. UV-Spectrophotometric Assay Method Development and Validation of Metronidazole in Bulk and Tablet Formulation. Journal of PharmaSciTech 3, 106–109:
- Das, J., Sasmal, D., Mitra Mazumder, P. The Chick Embryo as an Experimental Model for Nephro and Neurotoxicity using Cytotoxic Drugs. National Symposium on Recent Trends in Biopolymers. Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums, Ranchi 2017.
- Das, J., Mitra Mazumder, P. Development of an In Ovo model for diabetes induced Cardiovascular complications. Indian Pharmacological Society Northern Region Conference (NRIPSCON-2017), KIET School of Pharmacy, KIET Group of Institutions, Gaziabad.
- Das, J., Mitra Mazumder, P., Banerjee, S. Flavonoids as adjuncts in Antidiabetic therapy – In Vitro and In Silico approaches. ICMR sponsored 3rd International Conference on Innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences (ICIPS), 2018. School of Pharmacy, Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad.
- Das, J., Dhua, M. Effects of Nicotine & Smoking beyond Respiratory troubles & Lung Cancer. A.I.C.T.E sponsored National Conference, 2012. Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol.
Hobbies: Painting, crafting.