News Letter 1 : Click Here
News Letter 2 : Click Here
News Letter 3 : Click Here
Periodically Industrial tours are conducted and repute Pharmaceutical companies visited.
- Educational tour to Mumbai-2001 visited Glaxo Smith Klen, Cipla Pharaceuticals, Elder Pharmaceuticals and Bharat Serum.
students visited Natco Pharma, Hyderabad-2017.
- Educational tour to Bengaluru-2004 visited Micro Labs,Anglo French Drugs And Industries, M/s Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals.
- M.Pharmacy students participated in 50th IPC ,Kolkota-2005.
- M.Pharmacy students visited Natco Pharma, Hyderabad-2017.
- Pharma Fest on 18th Feb 2017
- Guest Lecture-Clinical trials-by M.U.R Naidu, Ex-Dean, NIMS Director.
- Awareness on Organ donation By Smt.Lion Lalitha Raghu Ram, Organised by Lions club.
- Be Good Do Good by Swami Vivekananda trust.
- Soft skills and personality development program
- MoU with PEGASUS Farmaco India Pvt.Ltd. for B.Pharmacy internship and training programs.
- Prof. T.Saritha Jyoshna , Head ,Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Secretary,APP TS branch and honoured with APP young performer Award 2016 during APP 2nd Indo=Westindices conference at Vallabhanenei Venkatadi Institute
of Pharmaceutical siences, Gudlavalleru, AP on 20th July 2016.
- Staff & Students participate in International Conference on Trends Setting Innovations in Chemical Sciences & Technology Nature inspired Chemistry & Engineering-JNTUH -4th to 6th Oct.2016.
- 6th International Science Congress (ISC-2016) 8th â€“ 9th December 2016 Organized by International Science Community Association (Registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India) as a Guest Speaker
for the section Pharmaceutical Sciences Title- Fundamentals & Pharmaceutical Applications of Nanotechnology on 8th December 2016
- Staff presented poster at IPC -2016 held at Andhra University college of Pharmaceutical Science- 16 & 18th December 2016 Dr. S.Hemalatha poster presented on title-Synthesis,Characterization of novel thiadiazole derivatives.
mt.C. Krishnaveni presented poster on title-Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of substituted pyrazolinones & Isooxazolinones.
- Staff participated in seminar Insights into process variable organised by ACG worldwide in collaboration with IPA-TS branch on 2nd & 3rd February.2017 Dr.B.Haarika, Smt.Divyatheja, Smt. Ch.Bhargvi, Smt. Prashanthi ,Smt.P.
Tulasi & Ms.Selina sravanthi.
- Acquiring & improving the skills through pharmacy & Biotechnology sponsored by UGC -6 & 25th February 2017-Faculty development program.
Smt.Ch.BhargaviSmt.C. Krishna veni
- Resource Person for one week faculty development program MPPS-2017 (Multidisciplinary Perspectives of Pharmaceutical Sciences) at Nalla Narasimha Reddy School of Pharmacy on 15th March 2017.
- Three staff members participated and presented posters at Pharmaceutical Education-Academia relation to Industry-Current Scenario organised by Centre for Pharmaceutical Sciences ,IST JNTU H on 17-18th March 2017.
- Dr.S.Hemalatha Poster title-Synthesis and Biological evaluation of some new Thiophene containing Chalcones as potential antimicrobial agents.
- Dr.S.Anuradha bai poster title-Molecular properties prediction,Sybthesis and Antifungal Activity 3-[1H-Benzo(o) Imidazol-1-yl]-N-Benzylidene propane Hydrazides.