News Letter 1 : Click Here
News Letter 2 : Click Here
News Letter 3 : Click Here
Periodically Industrial tours are conducted and repute Pharmaceutical companies visited.
- Educational tours to Mumbai-2001 visited GlaxoSmithKline, Cipla Pharmaceuticals, Elder Pharmaceuticals and Bharat Serum.
- Students visited Natco Pharma, Hyderabad-2017.
- Educational tour to Bengaluru-2004 visited Micro Labs, Anglo French Drugs And Industries, M/s Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals.
- M.Pharmacy students participated in 50th IPC ,Kolkota-2005.
- M.Pharmacy students visited Natco Pharma, Hyderabad-2017.
- Pharma Fest on 18th Feb 2017
- Guest Lecture-Clinical trials-by M.U.R Naidu, Ex-Dean, NIMS Director.
- Awareness on Organ donation By Smt.Lion Lalitha Raghu Ram, Organized by Lions club.
- Be Good Do Good by Swami Vivekananda trust.
- Soft skills and personality development program
- MoU with PEGASUS Farmaco India Pvt. Ltd. for B.Pharmacy internship and training programs.
- Prof. T.Saritha Jyoshna, Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Secretary, APP TS branch and honored with APP young performer Award 2016 during APP 2nd Indo-Westindices conference at Vallabhanenei Venkatadi Institute
of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Gudlavalleru, AP on 20th July 2016.
- Staff & Students participate in International Conference on Trends Setting Innovations in Chemical Sciences & Technology Nature inspired Chemistry & Engineering-JNTUH – 4th to 6th Oct, 2016.
- 6th International Science Congress (ISC-2016) 8th & 9th December, 2016 organized by International Science Community Association (Registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India) as a Guest Speaker for the section Pharmaceutical Sciences Title – Fundamentals & Pharmaceutical Applications of Nanotechnology on 8th December 2016
- Staff presented poster at IPC -2016 held at Andhra University college of Pharmaceutical Science- 16 & 18th December 2016 Dr. S.Hemalatha poster presented on title-Synthesis, Characterization of novel thiadiazol derivatives.
- Smt.C. Krishnaveni presented poster on title-Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of substituted pyrazolinones & Isoxazolidinone.
- Staff participated in seminar Insights into process variable organized by ACG worldwide in collaboration with IPA-TS branch on 2nd & 3rd February.2017 Dr.B.Haarika, Smt.Divyatheja, Smt. Ch.Bhargvi, Smt. Prashanthi, Smt.P.
Tulasi & Ms.Selina Sravanthi.
- Acquiring & improving the skills through pharmacy & Biotechnology sponsored by UGC -6 & 25th February 2017-Faculty development program. Smt.Ch.Bhargavi, Smt.C. Krishnaveni
- Resource Person for one week faculty development program MPPS-2017 (Multidisciplinary Perspectives of Pharmaceutical Sciences) at Nalla Narasimha Reddy School of Pharmacy on 15th March 2017.
- Three staff members participated and presented posters at Pharmaceutical Education-Academia relation to Industry-Current Scenario organized by Centre for Pharmaceutical Sciences, IST JNTU H on 17-18th March 2017.
- Dr.S.Hemalatha Poster title-Synthesis and Biological evaluation of some new Thiophene containing Chalcones as potential antimicrobial agents.
- Dr.S.Anuradha bai poster title-Molecular properties prediction, Synthesis and Antifungal Activity 3-[1H-Benzo(o) Imidazol-1-yl]-N-Benzylidene propane Hydrazides.
Sports & Cultural
- LITERATURE CLUB: Poetry, Book review, Fiction, Essay writing.
- ART CLUB 1: (Pre recorded events) Dance, Instrumentals, Crafts, Sketching/Drawing, Calligraphy, Painting.
- ART CLUB 2: (On spot events) Drama, Instrumentals, Singing.
- JOURNAL CLUB: Publications, Seminars, Debates, News letter, Current affairs.
- MENTAL HEALTH CLUB: Fighting depression, Psychology lessons, Dealing with anxiety.
- INNOVATION CLUB: Discussion of new ideas, Webinar on technical and non technical topics.
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT CLUB: Public speaking like TED talks, Elocution, Story telling, Extempore.