DR. SHUBHAM BABU GUPTA
Designation: Assistant professor
- Pursuing Ph.D. (Department of Pharmacology) from Lovely Professional University (L.P.U). My Ph.D thesis entitled on “Anti microbial stewardship in surgical prophylaxis” from 2018 to till date.
- I have a total of 3 years of experience in the academics and worked as assistant professor in Malla Reddy Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences from 2018- Aug 2021,
- I have authored a textbook guide of Pharmacotherapeutics-I which is as per the PCI syllabus of Pharm. D 2nd
- I have worked as clinical research monitor/ auditor for cliniserve India from 2017-2018.
- Certified and trained in the fields of Clinical pharmacist, Basic SAS, Research paper writing, Pharmacovigilance and Hospital management from MSME India.
- Involved in various clinical pharmacist activities such as therapeutic drug monitoring, drug interactions and its management, Patient counseling, Ward rounds participations, designing of drug related protocols, Promoting Individualized dosage regimen & dose calculations.
- Promoting the Antimicrobial stewardship Programme to counter the threat of antimicrobial resistance.
- Training on the practical aspects of clinical research & global drug regulations.
ACHEIVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Awarded as the BEST Ph.D. THESIS in 1st International Conference on Emerging global trends in Agriculture, Biological and Pharmaceutical sciences in 2021.
- Participated as featured speaker on the topic – Anti microbial stewardship in Tertiary care hospitals in International reignite innovation conference 2020.
- Awarded first prize in AICTE sponsored international conference for best research E- poster award in 2020.
- Participated in National level E poster conference & was selected as best E-poster award
- Awarded Academic Excellence award for the year 2015-2016 & 2017- 2018.
- Compiled a Text Book Guide of Pharmacotherapeutics- 1 based on PCI syllabus of Pharm. D 2nd year.
My research work emphasizes on the threat of antimicrobial resistance to the health care sector. I have been actively involved in various activities that help in promotion of anti microbial stewardship in the surgical prophylaxis management of any untoward effects, monitoring of drug regimen and promoting rational use of antibiotics there by reducing the incidence of antimicrobial resistance in patients.
TOTAL NO. OF PROJECTS: 08.
CONFERENCES PRESENTATIONS: 14.
PHARM.D THESIS SUPERVISION: 06.
COURSES HANDLING (Pharm.D):
Clinical Research & Pharmacotherapeutics. Guiding and monitoring of Clerkship, Internship and Pharm.D projects.
Life Member: Indian Pharmacist Association. (IPA)
Life Member: Operant pharmacy federation (OPF)