- Formulation and evaluation of orally disintegrating tablets.
- Formulation and evaluation of novel vesicular and colloidal drug deliveries.
- Formulation and evaluation of floating drug delivery systems.
- Formulation and evaluation of microemulsion based gel systems.
- Formulation and evaluation of microspheres
- Ph. D: Awarded in 2013 from JNTUH, Hyderabad
- Project title: Formulation and evaluation of fast disintegrating sublingual mucosal delivery of drugs used in the treatment of migraine.
- M Pharmacy: In Pharmaceutics from University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal in 2003.Project title: Formulation and evaluation of novel vesicular and colloidal drug deliveries.
- B Pharmacy—In 1995 from H.K.E. S’S College of Pharmacy, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga.
Professional Experience: (Teaching and Industrial)
- Worked as Chemist in Ashkot analytical services, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, INDIA, from 09-05-1996 to 31-05-1999.
- Worked as Faculty Assistant in Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, Exhibition grounds, Hyderabad, India, from 24-06-1999 t0 24-07-2001.
- Worked as analytical chemist in Cheminova Remedies Pvt ltd, Balanagar, Hyderabad, India, from 1-5-2003 to 30-8-2003.
- Worked as Lecturer in Pharmacy at G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, from 01-09-2003 to 09-07-2005.
- Worked as Analytical Chemist in Cheminova Remedies Pvt Ltd, Balanagar, Hyderabad, India, from 01-08-2005 to 03-09-2006.
- Worked as Assistant professor in Pharmaceutics at Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, Exhibition Grounds, Hyderabad from 09-10-2006 to 30-4-20013.
- Working as Associate professor in pharmaceutics at Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, Exhibition Grounds, Hyderabad from Feb 2014.
- Working as Professor in pharmaceutics at Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, Tarnaka, Hyderabad from June 15th 2016 to till date.
Teaching experience: 16 years 11months
Industrial experience:4 years 4months
- Presented a poster on “Formulation and Evaluation of Oral Disintegrating Tablets of Rizatriptan Benzoate”, in an International Conference, DUPHAT 2011, Dubai International Pharmaceuticals & Technologies conference & Exhibition from 22nd to 24th March 2011, held at Dubai International convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai.
- 12 CME Credit hours awarded by Dubai Health Authority.
- 12 CME Credit hours awarded by Saudi Commission for Health Specialities.
- 12 CME Credit hours awarded by The Society of hospital Pharmacists of Australia.
Refresher courses attended:
- 1.Industrial pharmacy-I, a 12 weeks Undergraduate/Post graduate Swayam online course from 7/9/2020 to 30/11/2020, conducted by By Dr Ajay Semalty, HNB garhwal university (a central university), Srinagar (Garhwal) scheme of Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching (ARPIT) – 2020 rerun, a 12-week Post graduate on line course from 1/12/2020 to 31/3/21, designed and developed by National Resource Centre (NRC) of Pharmacy at the Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, course scheme of Ministry of Education, Government of India.
Research publications: National: Nil; International:12
Oral presentation: 2
Poster presentation: National :8; International:1
Oral presentations evaluator:1
Poster presentations evaluator:6
Conferences attended: 27
- B Pharmacy: Guided10; PhD: Guiding 1 project.
- Life member Andhra Pradesh Pharmaceutical Association (APTI), India-TL/LM/041
- Life member, Association of Pharmacy Professional (APP), India.
- Registered Pharmacist, Pharmacy Council of India, India