Dr.CH. Shanthi Priya
- Research interest:
- Novel drug delivery systems
- Transdermal patches
- Trilayered matrix controlled release tablets
- Ph. D in pharmaceutical sciences: Awarded in 2022.
- Project title: “FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF SOLID DISPERSION INCORPORATED C/R TRILAYER MATRIX TABLETS USING LOVASTATIN AND ROSUVASTATIN BY GEOMATRIX”.
- M Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics from Osmania University,2012
- Project title: “DESIGN AND CHARACTERIZATION OF MUCOADHESIVE MICROSPHERES FOR GASTRO-RETENTIVE DELIVERY OF FAMOTIDINE”.
- B Pharmacy in 2010 from Osmania University.
- Teaching Experience: 10 years 1 month
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Surabhi Dayakar Rao College of Pharmacy, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India from 15-10-2012 to 28-11-2022.
- Working as Associate Professor in Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, Osmania University, Tarnaka, Secunderabad, India from 30-11-2022 to till date.
Research publications: 16
Conferences : 13
- Book chapter:A book entitled “Prodrug Concept: A mini Review in edited book title emerging trends in scientific research(VOL II)
- Workshops attended:2
- Conferences attended:10
- Project guidance:
B Pharmacy: Guided10
M pharmacy: Guided 4