Dr. Kalam Sirisha
Designation: Associate Professor
Department: Pharmaceutical Analysis
E-Mail Id: email@example.com
Research Interests: Method Development and Validation, Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interaction studies by HPLC(for API’s, Formulations and biological samples), UV-visible spectroscopic studies, Fluorometric studies, Ground wateranalysis, Green synthesis, Herb drug interaction studies.
- Ph. D.in Pharmaceutical Sciences from University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana, INDIA, 2010.
- M Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana, INDIA, 2004.
- B Pharm. from Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh,INDIA, 2000.
Teaching& Research Experience: 19 years
- November 2022 to till date
Associate Professor at Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Mahavidyalaya, Tarnaka, Hyderabad
- September 2014 to October 2022
Associate Professor & Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at Vaagdevi College of Pharmacy,Warangal.
- February 2011 to August 2014
Associae Professor & Head , Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis at Vaagdevi college of Pharmacy,Warangal
- · December 2004 to February2011
Assistant Professor at Vaagdevi College of Pharmacy,Warangal.
- April 2004 to November 2004
Assistant Professor at Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy, Warangal.
Courses Handled:B.Pharm., Pharm.D., M.Pharm (Pharm. Analysis & Pharm. Chemistry)
- Fellowship from All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.), New Delhi during M.Pharmacy(2002-2004)
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) / Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from University Grants Commission (U.G.C.), New Delhi during Ph.D. (2008-2010).
- Awarded “Young Scientist Travel Grant” by DST-SERB, New Delhi&CICS, Chennaito attend international conference at Netherlands, Europe, 2012.
- Elected as “Associate Fellow of the Telangana Academy of Sciences (TAS)”, 2016.
- Received “Best Lecturer Award-2018” from Telangana Private Lecturer’s Association (TGPLA), 2018.
- Awarded Travel Grant by the organizers andTravel Fellowship byCCSTDS, Chennaito attend the 3rd Asian Conference of Science Technology & Medicine (ACSTM)-2019,Dubai, U.A.E., 2019.
- Received“Young Pharmacy Teacher Award” from Association of Pharmacy Professionals (APP),2020.
- Received “Best Speaker Award” during the International Conference (Pharma-2021).
- Completed “Career Award for Young Teachers” (CAYT)projectfrom AICTE, New Delhiworth Rs. 1.5Lakhs during 2013-2017.
- Sanctioned VIBA-RICH (Vaagdevi Incubation and Business Accelerator-Research and Innovation Circle of Hyderabad) funded project during 2021-2022.
- Research Publications:34 (National: 07; International-28); Review article-01
- Book Chapters: 01 (Elsevier)
- Projects guided: M.Pharm – 44, Pharm.D- 01, B.Pharm-01
- Patents: 03 0Indian Patents (Granted-01 (IP No: 345216), Published-02 (Application No.s: 1999/CHE/2013 & 4481/CHE/2013)
- Presentations: National-41 (Oral-14, Posters-27), International- 26 (Oral-04, Posters-22)
- Abroad Presentations: AAPS-2012 (Chicago, USA), 13th Tetrahedron Symposium-2012 (Netherlands, Europe), ACSTM-2019 (Deira, Dubai)
- Countries visited: USA, Netherlands (Europe), Dubai (U.A.E.), Singapore and Thailand
- Seminars / Symposia / Workshops attended: 40
- Refresher Courses / FDP’s attended: 08
- Convenor: 02 (1 day National Symposium+2 day TAS &TSCHE funded National Conference)
- Resource Person (Speaker): 03 (2-AICTE sponsored Short Term Courses+1- National Conference)
- Adjudicator: 03 (1-National + 2-International Conferences)
- Chairperson: 03 Plenary sessions (1-National Seminar + 1-National Conference + 1-FDP)
- Co-chairperson: 02 Plenary sessions (2-National Seminars)
- Reviewer for few reputed National & International Journals of good impact factor
- Paper setter/Evaluator: 08 Universities of AP & Telangana
- President for Women’s Cell at Vaagdevi College of Pharmacy, Warangal
Indian Ambassador: 1. Asian Council of Science Editors (ACSE), Science Alert Publishers
- Bentham Science Publishers
Editorial Board Member: Asian Journal of Emerging Research (AJER),Science Alert
Collaboration: 04 Organizations
Membership Of OfficialBodies
- Life Member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India(APTI) (AP/LM-201).
- Life Member of The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) (TS/WAR/ON/LM/000173)
- Life Member of Association of Pharmacy Professionals (APP) (APP/TS/LM-146H/20)
- Handling of analytical instruments like HPLC, FT-IR,UV-Visible Spectrophotometeretc.
- Fluent in English, Hindi, Telugulanguages.
- Travelling, Yoga, Watching movies & Listening to music
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID): https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0167-5048
Google Scholar link:https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=_CDzHY0AAAAJ&hl=en