Designation: Associate Professor
• Research on various novel formulations for targeted drug delivery.
• Optimization techniques in formulation development of pharmaceutical
• Bachelor of Pharmacy from G.Pulla Reddy college of pharmacy,
Hyderabad in Jun’2007
• Masters in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) from Sri Venkateshwara
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hyderabad, in Oct’2009
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Institute of Pharmaceutical
Technology, SPMVV, Tirupati, in Jan’2020.
• Online Course on “Writing in the sciences” by Stanford University in
Teaching Experience: (Total 12 years)
• Worked as Assistant Professor & Dean of Examination in The Oxford
College of Pharmacy, Bangalore from 27-07-2017 to 26-05-2021.
• Worked as Assistant Professor in Vaagdevi College of Pharmacy,
Hanmakonda from 27-11-2009 to 20-07-2017.
• Completed Project work titled “Formulation and evaluation of Glipizide
microemulsion” for award of M.pharmacy from Osmania university.
• Awarded PhD for the research work titled “Development and evaluation
of various novel drug delivery systems for the oral delivery of Low
Molecular Weight Heparin” from Padmavathi university, Tirupathi.