OINAM JIMMY DEVI
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: Pharmacy Practice
Research Interest: pharmacoepidemiological studies on chronic disease conditions and their effect on the QoL and developing of customized drug therapy.
Academic profile: M. Pharm in Pharmacy Practice, Passed out 2012.
- Teaching experience: 5yrs 11 months
- Industrial experience: NIL
- Awards/Achievements: NIL
- Research publications: 12
- Conferences attended: 09
- Oral presentation: NIL
- Poster presentation: 02
- FDP attended : 01 (offline) , 04 (online)
Project guidance: 05 (pharm D )
Certification course on ICMR’s “Basic Course in Biomedical Research” through Swayam in 2020.
- Advisory Board member of Clin Pharm, SSCP (Siddaganga Clinical Pharmacy, newsletter).
- Lifetime member of APTI
Hobbies: Travelling and cooking