Present Occupation: Management Consultant. Proprietor of Vijai & Co, providing professional services in Tax and Management consultancy for Corporates, Business Concerns and Professionals since May, 1990.
- President: Sri Subrahmanya Swamy Educational Society, a charitable organization providing free education to the underprivileged children situated in Vidyanagar, Hyderabad since academic year 2001-02.
- Life Member: Economic Committee, Exhibition Society
- Life Member: Telangana and A.P Tax Bar Association.
Started career in the year 1986 as internal auditor of a Public Limited Company. Introduced and implemented accounting systems and internal controls in leading companies. Represented before Income Tax Authorities in various Scrutiny Cases and Appeals of corporate and non-corporate concerns. Obtained Income Tax exemptions by representing before Commissioner of Income Tax for many Voluntary Organizations and Societies. Provided training in practical accountancy, taxation and audit to many Commerce and C.A. students.
Interested in the field of Finance and Management since childhood. In High School at the age of 14 worked as Manager of Sanchayica Bank, a savings bank established by the students for the students. During graduation, planned and helped in implementation of catalogue system in M/s Sri Krishna Devaraya Andhra Bhasha Nilayam a 100 year old library in Hyderabad.
- Graduation in Commerce and Law from Osmania University .
- Post graduation in Business Administration from Osmania University