Designation: Professor & Director
- Exploring various novel drug delivery systems for drug targeting
- Validation of novel chromatographic bioanalytical techniques & application to clinical pharmacokinetics
- Epidemiological & clinical research projects of relevance to public health care
- Training on the practical aspects of clinical research & global drug regulations.
- B. Pharmacy from UCPSc., Kakatiya University, Warangal in November, 1991.
- M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, in March, 1997. Project Title: Targeting inflammatory sites using liposome encapsulated Diclofenac sodium.
- Ph.D Awarded in 2009 from JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- Project Title: Development and validation of novel chromatographic bio-analytical procedures of some antiinfectives, drugs used in metabolic & gastrointestinal disorders and application to pharmacokinetics.
Teaching Experience: (Total 24 years)
- Worked as Professor & Dean-Academics in Bharat Institute of Technology (Pharmacy), Hyderabad from 27-06-2019 to 23-01-2021.
- Worked as Professor & Principal in Malla Reddy Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dhulapally, Secunderabad from 18-01-2012 to 31-05-2019.
- Worked as Associate Professor & Vice-Principal in Institute of Clinical Research India, Hyderabad Campus from 21-08-2008 to 16-01-2012.
- Worked as Associate Professor in Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad from 09-02-1998 to 20-08-2008.
- Worked as Lecturer in Pharmaceutics in Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad from 01.04.1997 to 02.19various novel drug delivery systems for drug targeting
Industrial Experience: 3 years
Research Publications: National- Nil. & International: 47
Research Paper Presentations: 7 National & 3 International conferences.
- UGC – Sponsored FDP Programs – 3 Lectures
- AICTE sponsored QIP Programs – 3 Lectures
Faculty Development Programs Attended: 2
- NPTEL course on Biostatistics through SWAYAM Program, Govt. of India, offered by IIT, Bombay; from 14/09/2020 to 06/11/2020 (8 weeks)
- A online certificate course on “Good Clinical Practice (GCP)” awarded by NIDA Clinical Trials Network, National Institute on Drug Abuse, USA.
- A online certificate course on “Design and Interpretation of Clinical Trials”, offered by Coursera and authenticated by Johns Hopkins University, USA
Training Programs Attended: 2
- Training program on “Basics of Good Clinical practice” held on 18th & 19th March 2014 at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad organized by Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA), India.
- A Training Program on “Current regulatory Requirements for Members of Institutional Ethics Committee” held on 7th & 8th October 2014 at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad organized by Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA), India.
Conferences Organized & Attended: Convener for 14 National Conferences and attended several National conferences & workshops.
Memberships: Life Member of IPA & APTI
Project Guidance: B.Pharm.- 16, Pharm.D – 8, projects, M. Pharm.- 70 & Ph.D: Guiding 2 projects.
Hobbies: Cycling, Playing Cricket, Chess & Carroms.