Department: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Research Interest: Synthesis of Heterocyclic Molecules. Rational drugdesign, phytochemical analysis, Insilico Studies and Screening for pharmacological activities
PhD project title: Synthesis and biological evaluation of Nitrogen containing heterocyclic Compounds
HOD: Pharmaceutical Chemistry from 2021
Awards/Achievements/Professional Body recognitions:
7. Paper evaluator for pre PhD students in Pharmaceutical Chemistry by OU.
8. As a part-time lecturer for M.Pharm. Programme 2016 & M.Tech. Chemical Technology (Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II) 2017. University College of Technology Osmania University, Hyderabad
9. Recognized as examiner for setting question paper for B.Sc. Drug Chemistry by Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad& for Pharmacy by Osmania University
10. Recognised as external examiner for M.Pharm. Project viva by JNUT, Ananthapur (AP), Kakatiya University, Warangal & by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
11Conducted practicals for B.SC drug chemistry students organized by Dr.B.R.Ambedkar open University.
12. Examinar for setting question papers for Pharm-D, B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy by OU.
Research Papers Presentations: International conference: 03
Research Publications: 20
Conferences attended: 55
Oral Presentations at Conferences: 15
Poster Presentations at Conferences: 25
FDP attended: 23
Workshops attended: 10
Training Programs Attended: 03 Sponsored by AICTE
Evaluator at Conferences:Poster presentations: 13
Oral presentations: 7
Book Chapter: Ethnopharmacological significance of Nitrogen containing heterocyclic
Compounds in book titled Advances in chemical sciences (volume-3).
Refresher courses attended:AICTE sponsored one week program: 5
NPTEL-Swayam certificate courses duration 3 months: 2
Project guidance: M pharm -12.
I got the eligibility by Osmania University to guide the students for their Ph.Ds.
Paper evaluator for pre Ph.D. students in Pharmaceutical Chemistry under O.U.
Panel member for Ph D final viva -voce in Pharmaceutical Chemistry by UCT,O.U
Hobbies: Reading books, T.V. news and Net information for growth of subject.