- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: Pharmacology
- Research Interest: Role of Short chain fatty acids for the treatment of obesity and Diabetes.
- PhD(registered)-Pharmacology-Full time in August 2020 -Gitam University,Hyderabad
- M. Pharmacy in Pharmacology- from RIPER college, JNTU Anantapoor with First class with Distinction (86.03%) in 2014
- B. Pharmacy from Santhiram college of pharmacy, JNTU Anantapoor with First class with Distinction (76.03%) in 2012
Work Experience: 06 years of Teaching Experience
- At present working as an Assistant Professor in Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha vidyalaya, Tarnaka, Lalaguda, Secunderabad since 27th September 2023 to till date.
- I have worked in Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Maisammaguda, Secunderabad from 18th Dec 2016 to 15th of March 2020 and
- I have worked in Santhiram college of pharmacy Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh from 6th August 2014 to 12th Nov 2015 as a Lecturer
- Project work at Piramal Clinical Research Hyderbad for 3 months in BA-BE Study of Rosuvastatin compared with that of Standard Molecule for the fulfillment of my M.Pharm degree
- Experienced in teaching wide range of subjects in pharmacology field.
- Involved in Various pharmacology research works in CNS
- Having well knowledge in Pharmacology concepts and well trained in Animal handling
- Experienced in university paper evaluation.
- External and Internal Examiner for Pharmacy Examinations
- Involved in different administrative and Academic activities at work place.
- Involved actively in PCI, NBA & NACC accreditation process at college.
- Awarded with gold medal for securing campus 1st rank in Mpharmacy
- Conferences :7
- Research Publications:5
- Project Guidance: B.Pharm & Mpharm students
- Hobbies: Cookig ,Listening music and Playing games