Mrs. R.V.S.LATHA SREE
- DESIGNATION: ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
- DEPARTMENT: MATHEMATICS & COMPUTERS
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUCATIONAL DETAILS :
- Sc in Mathematics from Osmania University, Hyderabad with Distinction in 1993.
- Sc with (M.P.S) from St.Anns College for Women, Hyderabad with Distinction in 1990.
- PGDCA in Computer Applications from Sri.Padmavathi Mahila ViswaVidyalayam, Tirupathi in 1991.
- PGDCA in Computer Applications from IGNOU in 2008.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE : 23YR 6MONTHS ( SNVPMV ) + 2YRS ( OTHERS )
- Working as Associate Professor in Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Pharmacy Mahavidyalaya (SNVPMV) since October 2008 to till date.
- Promoted as Senior Lecturer in S.N.V.P.M.V from April 2006.
- Joined as Lecturer in Mathematics )and Computer Applications in S.N.V.P.M.V on 19th January 1998.
- Worked as Junior Lecturer in Mathematics in Adithya Jr.College from July 1997 to December 1997.
- Worked as Part time Computer Science Lecturer in Maitreyi Degree College for women from April 1995 to March 1996.
- Worked as Computer Programmer in St.Anns College for women from November 1991 to April 1992.
- participated as Delegate during 15 th annual national convention of APTI-2010 on 2-3 november 2010,hyderabad
- One day International Conference titled “Expanding Boundaries in Pharmaceutical Research” organised by Association of Pharmacy Professionals at Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya,Hyderabad on 6th January,2016
- Participated as a memberof the organising committee as part of “exuberanza2017” organised by sarojini naidu vanita pharmacy maha vidyalaya on the 18 th february ,2017
- Two day National Seminar On “Emerging Trends in Pharmacy” conducted at Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha Vidyalaya,Hyderabad on 16 & 17th February,2018
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
- participated in the one day faculty development workshop “TEACHING IN A TECHNOLOGY-ENABLED WORLD-CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES” conducted at golden jubillee block,exhibition society,exhibition grounds,hyderabad on March 15,2013
HOBBIES: Listening to Music