Mrs. S. Muni Sireesha
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: Pharmacoinformatics
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interest: Designing new class of compounds for the target disease using CADD tools & Molecular Docking studies.
- Academic Qualification:
- Ph D(registered)-Pharm.Chemistry-part time-Gitam University,Hyderabad
- M. Pharmacy in Pharmacoinformatics from SASTRA University, Thanjavur with Distinction (9.47 CGPA) in 2009.
- B. Pharmacy from V.L. College of Pharmacy, Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore with First class (66%) in 2006.
Work Experience: 13 years in Teaching
- At present working as an Assistant Professor in Sarojini Naidu Vanita Pharmacy Maha vidyalaya, Tarnaka, Lalaguda, Secunderabad since 2nd January 2015 to till date.
- I have worked in Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Maisammaguda, Secunderabad from 17th Dec 2012 to 31st of December 2014 and
- I have worked in Krishna Teja Pharmacy College, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh from 15thJuly 2009 to 12thDec 2012 as an Assistant Professor.
- Project work at National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune for 7 months in Design of Efficient Lead Molecules by Scaffold and Pharmacophore Analysis of Kinase Inhibitors using Chemoinformatics Tools, and QSAR analysis of kinase inhibitors for the fulfillment of my M.Pharm degree.
- Industrial Training at INDU DRUGS, Kukatpally, HYDERABAD for one month in various departments – Quality Control, Tablets, Capsules, Ointments and Liquid Orals for the fulfillment of my B.Pharm degree.
- Experienced in handling wide range of subjects in pharmacy field.
- Involved in various stages of computer aided drug design projects.
- Expert in Molecular Docking, Molecular modeling, Virtual screening, 3D-Pharmacophore model building, Scaffold extraction, QSAR, data management.
- Outstanding faculty with interpersonal communications having in depth understanding of pharmacy best practices.
- Experienced in university paper evaluation.
- External and Internal Examiner for Pharmacy Examinations
- Involved in different administrative and Academic activities at work place.
- Involved actively in PCI, NBA & NACC accreditation process at college.
Conferences : 16
Memberships: Pharmacy Council of India.
Project Guidance: B.Pharm Students.
Hobbies: Listening to Music and Reading.